If you want to get excited about coming to the office, a role at Hilti means a career like nowhere else.
This is the cutting edge of corporate innovation, where the culture is unique and the pace is very fast. After all, if we want to maintain our position as industry leaders, we must pioneer at a corporate level too.
You’ll find this a dynamic place to work, as we’re constantly finding new ways to inspire our people to give the best of themselves in delivering exceptional results.
We’re all about our people – both our teams and our customers. And, despite numbering more than 23,000 Hilti team members around the world, everyone agrees we combine the drive to outperform with a close-knit family feel.
MARKETING JOB HIGHLIGHTS
BLA BLA BLA NEEDS TO BE DEFINED
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”
Amer Antar, Key Projects Manager
We’re quick to reward your high performance
We train and develop our people with a mission to keep them.
Whatever your role or level, we’ll give our personal attention to the progression of your career, with one-to-one coaching and all the support you need to produce outstanding results.
When you first join the company, we’ll introduce you to ‘the Hilti way’, which includes our values of integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment, along with our working culture and strategy for growth.
We’ll then give you any specialist knowledge you need to excel in your role, be it professional upskilling, a foreign language course or management training.
We have a very thorough people review process, where we screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It’s how we find opportunities to develop our people with different responsibilities, cultures and market challenges. It means we can broaden your skill set, feed your ambition and open doors for your career.
Our high performers move into leadership roles very quickly at Hilti, and 80% of our management positions are filled with internal candidates. It’s testament to how much we value our people.
Different ways to lead and shape the business
As a member of our corporate team, you’ll be exactly that – part of a team. Our business model relies entirely on teamwork, which is one of the things that makes the job so enjoyable and rewarding.
• Marketing is fundamental to Hilti’s business model, as it gathers the market insights that drive our product development – be it tools, services or software - and our strategy for sales.
• As part of our marketing team, you’ll join us in working on long-term directions for steady business growth. Ours is a highly proactive approach; we’re not tied to quarterly targets, so we don’t do short-term or reactive planning.
• You’ll work with a huge wealth of data, including behavioral usage and predicted market trends, to determine customer demand for our products in terms of quantity, quality and innovation.
• As a business, it’s all about our customers. They have high expectations for what is a premium product. So marketing is where we use these insights to shape strategies and initiatives for the rest of the business.
• You’ll have the rewarding opportunity – somewhat unique in the world of marketing - to see projects through from the concept of a product to putting it in our customers’ hands.
• Our marketing roles vary from product, trade, software and service management to market research, digital marketing and brand and communications consultancy.